Monday, December 22, 2003

Today, I accompanied my friend to the polyclinic. There are so many people from different breed of life and different kind of sickness at the polyclinic. One thing for sure that caught my drooling eyes was that there is this little old man wandering around alone in the crowded place. Not only that he was old, he was hunchback and nobody accompanied him there. He was all alone. My eyes kept following him everywhere he goes and seem can't take him of my sight. Waiting for a chance to get into action to aid him whenever he needed it. Lucky for him there is a nurse that guide him all the way till he sees the doctor.

Flashing back at what I saw at the polyclinic, I come to think that nobody is perfect in this world. Even I myself is not perfect. What happened to the kids of that old man? Was he abandoned by his kids? I hope that I won't do terrible things to my parents and abandon them. astaghfirwahalazim...... I am thankful and grateful to them for what they had given me in bringing me up irregardless of hardshipness and also the education and the religious that they had given me. In return, I will take care of them......

Returning back to the polyclinic incident, I was getting very pissed of with the situation. Every pit stop at every counter, I had to wait at least nearly one hour for the number to be called up. Total there are 4 pit stop. From the registration counter right till at the counter to collect the medicine. I had been there waiting since 9am till 1 pm. What a day!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template