Tuesday, December 02, 2003

A friend of mine asked me if there is dolphins in Singapore. Yes, there is. Pink dolphins. They are also available in the wild waters of Singapore. I've also seen them before while performing my duty. They are really friendly creatures of the sea. They are also kept in captivity in Sentosa.

Talking about fish, I think I can communicate with fishes. Haha.... My fishes that I kept at home seems to understand and recognise me and they also seems to like me a lot compare to my other siblings. Sometimes when I put my hand inside the tank, it came and caress its body to my hand but not my siblings. When they did that, they turn violent fierce mode and tend to bite their hands....hahahahha

Enough about fishes.....goodbye!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template