Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pissed with paypal

Whats up with paypal anyway!

Last year, they had frozen my account together with my liquid assets and they demand some verification documents to get it unfrozen since Im dealing with huge transactions in and out of my account. But what the f*#k! and now they are sending me email notifying me that my account had been block and I couldnt access my account. And yes its no phishing email. My account really was BLOCK! Again as usual they demand some valid documents to get it unblock. But what the f*&k. How many documents did they want. They demand the same documents anyway. They can always refer to my previous documents. I wonder what did they do to my documents. These documents are all sensitive. They are really making me pissed. I'm starting to lose faith with them. They are about to lose one faithfull customer.....

So this is how they do business. Check out this link www.paypalsucks.com

You can fool me but Im not that stooopid to be fooling around....

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template