Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Comfort zone



I've decided to reveal some of my secrets. This is a screenshot taken from one of my accounts and see it to believe it yourself. Oh yes! those digits is in USD and not in SGD orite.

I am sick and tired of all the peeps that kept asking me about my occupation. Which company I work with and blahblahblah and so on. Well to tell you the truth, I am a slack embassador. hahaha....Yeah thats right.

Some of the peeps even wondered how I managed to survive after I ORD from NS since last year January without a job. By now, I would be eating grass like the kambeng and waiting to be slaughtered. Well, I wont reveal much and wont talk about it much. Its all about fine tuning your sick brain and the way you want to live your ass and survive in this sick world.

If I talk much, they will say that I am NATO(no action talkcock only). But its the truth. Its my life anyway...so fark off.

I'm going to smile all the way to the bank and I'm keeping my distance away from folks who aren't capable of facing facts.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template