Thursday, November 27, 2003

Whenever I went patrol out at sea, my crew commander always like to ask me what I wanna plan to do after my NS. Whether I am interested to sign on or not. To sign on as a regular is definitely not my answer. I hate POLICE! Haha.... I am lucky and fortunate that during this time when the economy is still bad, I am still serving my NS. Whereas a lot of my friends who had finished their NS are struggling to find stable job due to economic downturn. At least now money still comes in to my pocket. Haha.... I had this feeling that one day I will be successfull. But I don't know what that is. Haha.....Just have to wait and see and let time goes by.....

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template