Friday, November 28, 2003

That day, I was about to go to work but before that I went to the shell station to buy some tit-bits. On my way back to the parking lot, coincidencely I met *her*. I was quite surprised and startled a bit and began my conversation with a *hi! how are u?* She was on her way back from work while I was on my way to work. I had not been seeing her for quite a long time since we had split 2 years back and suddenly I met her. We chatted for a while but I was in a hurry because I was late for work. In spite of lateness, I asked her for her number and we exchange our number.

Soon later in the wee hours of darkness in the middle of nowhere while I was on duty, I gave her a call. We chatted for quite a long time till my HP battery went flat. After our split, a lot of changes had occurred. One big changes that I can't believed was that she had converted herself to muslim. What in the world did she did that for? Anyway thats the bravest thing that she had done. Congrats to her. Its good that she had converted herself to muslim and chosen the right path. Last time when I knew her, she was a free thinker but now.......everythings changed.

Our relationship are now totally OVER 2 years back and I am not going to look back and amend the mistakes that I had made. I am going to move on with my life and learn from the past.

A poem dedicated to our past memorable relationship-:

It has been long,
Since we're together,
But you have changed alot,
No more love in your heart,
Only memories left for me,
I have to realise that,
We are different now.

It seems impossible,
for us to be together again,
Let me keep this dissapoinment,
Let me be the one to surrender,
I wont stop you,
As long as you're happy,
Maybe all this is..
My fault..

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template