Sunday, November 30, 2003

I received an sms from my cousin asking me to open my email. I thought that there was something important that she wanted to pass to me. But when I opened it, arghhhh..... it was a baby pix of an *incredible hulk*. Whats her motive in giving me that pix! It had been so many years down the memory lane. I grew up soooo much till I didn't recognised that it was me, myself in that old pix.

Lately, I've been haunted by my past life. I called it *The twilight zone*. People that I knew since I was a little kid till I reached adulthood, my Exes girlfriends and the people that I used to date are coming back to my life! I kept meeting them wherever I go. Its good to hear from them that they are doing fine with their own lives. Some are still single, studying, serving NS, in prison, engaged and even married with children. Have I done something wrong back in the past? Or is there a lesson here that I had to take note? Hmmmm.....time really recycle and runs very fast.

My relatives came to my house for Hari Raya and asking me when will I get engage. What is this? Arghhhhh....... I've realised that I am getting older and older everyday. As for me right now, that is a No! No! My life is not yet stable. I don't have a stable companion. I don't have a stable job. My pockets are veryyyyyy low. Still serving my country. Even with my higher education, I can't do anything right now bcos of my NS situation. Sometimes I felt like NS is a waste of time. With the current cert that I am holding, I could earn thousands of dollars rather than the three digit number singapore dollars that I received every month. After my O levels, I should go and do my NS rather than getting my diplomas......Only time can tell what lies ahead of my destiny.

Lessons to be learnt-:
The greatest regrets in our lives are the risks we did not take and the difference between the impossible and the possible lies in the person's determination.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template