Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Yesterday night, one of my fish is trying to commit suicide by jumping out of the tank. Luckily, I was there to rescue him in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep. If not, there goes the big bucks. I think, the fish had a very bad dream or it saw something in my house that scares him....hmmmm....could be. I wonder what it is cos I have encountered a lot of unnatural forces inside my house such as "Toyol" and so on...Scary huh! It's true, man! It's up to you to believe it or not. Unnatural forces really exists in this world. Don't wait till u see it then u believe it. When you see it, I think you will be frozen freak. Don't say that I don't warn you, man! May the force be with you. Wahahahahhahah......

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template