Sunday, May 05, 2002

Today morning while watching MTV Asia Hit list, I watched a musicvideo, cry, from Mandy Moore. This musicvideo reminded me of my X. Her face, voice, features, and character was exactly the same as my X except that my X was a chinese. When I saw Mandy Moore, I kept watching at her without a blink from my eyes. I remembered when we were together sitting at a quiet place under the moon light, chatting, hugging, kissing and making a fool out of myself and not to forget getting a slap from her hands. It was a great moment with her that I can't get it out of my mind. The first time when I met her was when I was working as a delivery rider at Pizza Hut. It was my first day working at that place and this girl seems she can't take her eyes of me. I had this feeling that I was being watched. Soon after I had finished my work, her friends came to me and bring me to the back for some chatting. She introduced herself to me and I did the same to myself. She thinked that I was a chinese but when I said to her that I wasn't, she blushed and seem shocked because I really looked like one. She praised me of my looks and my character but I don't care if she said nice words about me cos I know myself pretty well. And so the journey of our relationship began. Untill now, I still dunno who hit who first. Was it me or was it her? I just went by the flow. Our relationship doesn't last longer than we thought. I admit that the relationship that I had with her was a serious one and not just for experimental. There is a mixture of chemistry within us. Soon after that I really had get to know her better, I realized that she also half Malay and half Chinese but more to the Chinese side. She had a malay name that was given by her mother, Haslina or was it Haslinda, I had forgot. She had a brother that looked like malay the same as me but on the opposite side, not malay but chinese. We had a really good relationship between us but one day, I suddenly came to realize that I had no confident of continuing the relationship. The problem is myself. Not only that, since the start of our relationship, I had neglected my studies and my studies are going down the drain. I began to concentrate more on the relationship. I dunno what had become of me. From a slacker to a more romantic person. When I had realized this had happened, I kept to myself, not calling her as always and ignoring her and not seeing her as always. Then she began to call me and wanting to know what had happened to me. I explained to her and true enough this is the first time that I saw a girl shed tears. Soon after that, we broke up. Arghhhhh enough of this my life story.........! I really want to get it out of my mind.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template