Friday, May 10, 2002

I just got back from the Lou Han(Flowerhorn) exhibition at IMM. I was amazed at how beautiful the Lou Han is at that exhibition. The Lou Han's there are all very big about 10 to 11 inches long measured till it's tail. It was my first time seeing the full size of the Lou Han compared with the Lou Han's that I had now. I can't wait to see my Lou Han grow up to it's full size. The thing that took my attention is that the price of the full size Lou Han. The most expensive price that I saw was $88,888 for a full grown beautiful fish. WoW! Can you believe it? Even if it is only a fish, it is not an ordinary fish. It has a value. You've got to see it to believe it. Even I, myself can't afford it with that kind of price. It was like selling mermaids. Oh well.. I'm looking forward to the Lou Han's competition at the Bugis Junction on the 15th-23rd of June. See you there. Maybe the competition will interest you in taking up this kind of pet and hobby.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template