Saturday, March 20, 2004

Yesterday activation at Tekong was the worst day of my life. Because of that three stupid wak kedewak badigol so'ot, the whole of Tekong was surrounded by military personnels. This kind of men, they'd rather die with hundreds of bullets inside their body than surrendered and get caught. I get the chance to get into the jungle to do some cordone duty. This is the first time that my uniform gets dirty with mud all over.

When we heard some shouting in the jungle, hours of boredness waiting, turned into high alert ready with our arm. The most exciting part was that, I saw a man being chased by the military personnels uphill and disappeared into the jungle. Its like watching a free live action movie. The best funny part was that, when one of them saw some movements in the jungle, everybody was in high alert and waiting for the victim to fall into the trap. One of them shouted "Wak! kamu telah dikepong! Keluar dan menyerah!" a few times. In the end, it turned out to be a wild boar! muahahahahahh......he was shouting to the wild boar!

The whole day I was feeling frustrated. My off day was burned! Got to be at Kallang at 0430hrs, the whole day in the jungle without being relieved by any team or whatsoever. Got out of Tekong at roughly 2130hrs and reached home at 2400hrs and the next day still got to go to werk without any rest. But luckily, I allready book my leave in advance. I'm taking the time off from work till tuesday. I'm going to be flat the whole day at home on my bed. Any calls or disturbance or whatsoever will be ignored....Zzzzzzzzzzz...

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template