Thursday, March 11, 2004

As I walk through this world of broken dreams and shattered hopes
I wonder to myself, what has the world become?
Brother selling off their sisters for pleasure
Fathers that cannot keep their hands to themselves
Mothers decide that suicide is the only way out
Children growing up in a world where they can't be themselves
This is what the world has become
I don't know if its worth living anymore
If I do, I'll probably only see the Earth's destruction
Why terrorism?
Why weapons of mass destruction?
Why create things like the atom bomb?
Is it all just so we can feel like we're superior when we go to bed at night?
Is it so we can feel safe under our thirteen hundred dollar bedsheets while others go hungry?
No, its stupidity and selfishness
Just things in human nature
Few realized these problems and those that do can't do much to change it
Of course humans will be the cause of the Earth's death
Its already been mapped out in the stars
So, I guess I'll just sit back, shake my legs and enjoy the ride.....

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template