Saturday, February 21, 2004

A lot of unexpected stuff had happened to me for these passed few days. One of it was that my grandpa had passed away. I still remembered the times when I was a little kid, not reading the Qur'an properly and get beaten with his magic stick. Ouchhhh! But the most important was that I thanked him for passing his knowledge to me and teaching me the religion/religious, from Muqaddam to Qur'an. My grandpa was really good at mathematics. Because of him, I did very well in my math during my primary school years....I felt low, I should be with him when he is sick. Now that he's gone. Its too late for that now. I am not a good grandchild...........

I'm planning to travel up north with my bike across the causeway to let go my inner sad grief and also to see the world....tomorrow........just let it happened......anybody care to come along with me? I'm taking the time off from my work till tuesday thou!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template