Sunday, February 08, 2004

I'm feeling sooo tired and sleepy. Just reached home from Johor.

Last night went up to JB with two of my friends. Once reaching there, we changed our money at the money changer and off to Las Kopek to have our dinner and supper! We eat like theres no tomorrow! After that went for shopping. Then off to pump petrol. Ouh...it felt sooooo good to have a full tank! Went up to Taman Pelangi to chill for a while. No plans! Then we went to chalet. Reached there about 1am. Watched Torque and Janji Diana. While my friends are busy concentrating watching the show, I'm busy dozing off to lala land. Hahahah.....Woke up at 6am! Did some house cleaning and off back to Singapore. Reached home at 7:30am. Took a bath and log into the net. Nobody is online! Yey!

Now signing off and continue my dozing in lala land......ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template