Monday, January 26, 2004

Today I spent about $280 Singapore dollars just for my bike inspection plus renewing my insurance and my road tax. While waiting for my turn, for my bike inspection, I saw this traffic police kept staring at me like as though I had done something wrong. I stared at him back...hahahha Don't play punk with me even though you are the law enforcer! ooooooooooooh I'm not scared. Anyway I hate police! He kept looking at me and looking at my bike as though looking for something suspicious. Hey mr Law Enforcer! I had not done any modification to my bike OK! I know my Agip attracted your eyes but I really had not done any modification to it! That police man really had nothing better shit to do rather than kept looking at me and my Agip. When it was my turn, I came up to him and smile and quickly turn on the engine. He smiled back at me. Oooooooh that is my first time I smiled to the bloody damn traffic police. hahahahh.....Next time I won't do it again! After my inspection was over he moved away and mine his own business. See mr policeman! I told you I had not done any modification to my bike. Luckily I passed my bike inspection with my rear tyre BOTAK and my worn out brake pads. hahahhahahahah...... Lucky me!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template