Monday, January 12, 2004

For the past few straight days, I had been feeling *Emo*. I had been seeing Mandy Moore pics, in magazines, Tvs, Ads, Internet....etc urghhhh all over the place! Which remind me of her. Why does this thing kept coming back to my dysfunctional memory since I had been long forgotten about her around 3-4 years back? In between the vision of my eyes, I saw her whenever I saw miss Mandy. Dammit dammit dammit! Urghhhhh.....I don't care anymore! Please please please no more miss Mandy tomorrow. I hate her! I hate myself! I hate the species from venus! They had these magical powers called *seduction*! It's time for me to resists it. I don't care anymore! I'm aiming forward for my goals. No looking and turning back! Dammit! JAHANAMMMMMM!!!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template