Thursday, April 18, 2002

What the toooooooot!! I am in no mood in writing this blog NOW but what the heck. Just to Xpress myself to let go that anger inside of me. OK, this is how the story goes....

Today, while I was in the parking lot, getting ready as usual to go to school wif my bike, I found that there is a pool of engine oil spilled on the floor. I checked and found that someone is playing fuckin shit wif me.I realized that I have an enemy. The nut that is used to seal the engine oil was loosed. Just a few days ago, I just sent my bike to the workshop for servicing and it cost me nearly $500 and now I have to fork out my money to buy another 4T engine oil just to replaced it. Not only that, I missed my favourite lesson in school.

Someone is playing shit wif me and I'm not going to sit here and do nuthing. I'm going to investigate and KILL that piece of trash who injured my bike and cost me MONEY.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template