Friday, April 19, 2002

After waking up from sleep, I felt lazy to go to school bcos of what had happened to Agip, my bike yesterday. I had to refill a new engine oil. Lazy or not, I had to reached school by 2pm cos I had an appointment with a client. I had made a software called "Moneymatters Accounting System" to keep track of monthly income and daily expenditures fully out of JAVA for the client and this will determine my grades. I had completed making the software and I am afraid of the interview and demo later that day. I was wondering what type of questions they will ask me.


Oh shit! I just remembered that today is Friday! Oh well, slacker. Friday prayer! Here I come!!!!!..................

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template