Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dilemma

Been feeling down with low morale, unhappiness, demoralised, loss of motivation, loss of smiles, loss of hopes, loss of dreams, loss of strength, courage, dignity and pride. I see others being happy but I myself am not feeling happy the way it used to be. Can I just pretend that this things never happen? Im going broke. How long I can last? I dunno. Im not the same anymore. My inner spirit is dying....Had been bashed up down left right center. Seems to me everything is impossible now. I guess I just have to swallow and face the facts. At this moment that Im going through, I now know to differentiate who my true friends are....

Im off for job hunting to get back up on my feet. Wish me good luck...

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template