Saturday, March 15, 2003

This week is my bloody fucking week. I received fines from LTA because I never used my cashcard when entering the bloody ERP gantry. I had lost my cashcard with $7+ inside because I had forgotten to take it out of the IU. Beat a lot of traffic light junctions with cameras with speed of 120km/h but luckily the cameras never activated. What a stoopid day! What the hell is happening to me! A taxi just ram the rear of my bike at the traffic light but luckily nothing happened to my bike. Only a few scratches at my exhaust pipe. But the taxi headlight broken into pieces. Kana ram by my exhaust pipe. muahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah...... See how vulnerable my bike is. Muahahhahahahahhahahah

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

e-joi dotcom Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template